USA Pavilion at the Feria Internacional Colombia Nautica
June 1–3, 2018
Cartagena de Indias, Colombia
Easy one stop booking through the NMMA
Colombia’s transformation and recovery over the past 25 years have been remarkable. In 2016, The Economist named Colombia its “Country of the Year” . And now with a Nobel Peace Prize and a newly signed Peace Agreement under its belt, tourists and investors alike are eyeing Colombia. The general consensus seems to be to get in early before everyone else.
Cartagena may soon welcome the addition of its first public marina in decades — as plans are underway to build a marina depot for tourist boats taking visitors to the nearby Rosario Islands and sunset cruises. Luxurious weekend waterfront homes continue to spring up around Lake Guatape, a popular weekend destination for Colombia’s elite population from Medellin, where waterfront docks, wakeboarding, pontoon boats and family water activities abound.
FOR U.S. EXPORTERS
- Boat & yacht sales (cruising, fishing, center-consoles, sailing, tow boats)
- Boat construction, service and repair equipment
- Electronics & navigational instruments
- Marina equipment, design and development. Dry stack.
- Dockside & anchoring equipment
- Safety products & supplies
- Charter brokers & operators
- Training institutions & sailing schools
- Engines, motors, propulsion equipment and parts
- Water sports equipment including wakeboards, kayaks, jet skis and more
THE BOAT SHOW
Feria Internacional Colombia Nautica is the only show of its kind in Colombia and an ideal market entry tool for US boat builders, manufacturers and exporters alike who are interested in establishing or maintaining a presence in Colombia and beyond. Long considered the world’s gateway to South America, the show’s location in Cartagena de Indias makes Colombia Nautica the perfect industry event of choice in the region.
Last year, over 2,600 of Colombia’s elite and other visitors from 13 countries gathered at the show, which resulted in the sale of over $1,000,000 in boats and products. The show will once again feature the largest selection in the region of boats, boating accessories, marine equipment and products for the nautical sector.
Learn more at www.colombianautica.com
Once again, the NMMA will lend its expertise and leadership to organize a top notch exhibition experience for all exhibitors in the USA Pavilion with premium stand location and turn-key pricing. All U.S.A. Pavilion stands measure 9m2 (approx. 100 sq. ft.) and include value-added features to enhance your experience:
- Each stand is built from white shell scheme panels and include lighting, 1 electrical outlet, 1 table, 3 chairs, lockable information counter, fascia signage and marble flooring.
- Bilingual NMMA support before, during and after the show to streamline your registration and on-site experience.*This does not include interpretation support during the show. Interpretation assistance can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Company description included in Spanish language U.S.A. Exhibitor Flyer. Translation of description provided at no charge.
- Eight drink coupons to redeem throughout the show at the cash bar located steps from your stand. One (1) invitation for our exclusive CHIVA NAUTICA CRUISE, the night prior to the show. This 2 hr. cruise will tour the bay of Cartagena while enjoying food and drinks. Additional invites at $95/person.
Pricing: includes IVA
Turn-key 9m2 Stand | NMMA Member $2,790 | Non-Member $3,100
*On-water space available upon request. Call for pricing and availability.
Don’t delay. Register early for best space options!
To book your space, contact:
Sr. Director, Export Development
Tel: (954) 441-3236
November 13–15, 2018 — Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Registration now open!
Deadline: September 7, 2018 - based on space availability.
Easy one stop booking through the NMMA.
METS is the world’s largest trade exhibition of equipment, materials and services for the international marine leisure industry. The annual event is organized by Amsterdam RAI in association with the International Council of Marine Industry Associations (ICOMIA). If you want to expand your reach throughout the EU, METS should be a core component of your marketing plan.
Thousands of companies in the leisure marine market worldwide incorporate METS in their calendars year after year. Here’s why:
- Attracts a global attendance with unparalleled networking opportunities—establish working relationships with people from all over the world
- Comprehensive product showcase—a gallery of the best in marine products from around the globe
- Supported by leading international marine trade associations
- Hosts cutting-edge conferences
- Year-round promotions add extra value to your investment
New applicants will be assigned space on a first-come, first-served basis.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO RAI AND NMMA APPROVAL.
Products must meet U.S. Commercial Service 51% U.S. content guidelines.
- STANDARD BOOTH: 12 square meter stand: $7,550*
- SMALL BOOTH: 9 square meter stand: $6,100*
- BULK SPACE: Build a booth to meet your needs $640/m2*
*20% surcharge will apply to non-member exhibitor rates
To request an application, contact:
Export Development Director
Tel: 954.441.3234 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org